FORMATION 1 ON MEMORIALE PROPOSITI
The following resources are a few of the vast resource materials available, and are intended to stimulate your fraternity to become joyful seekers of knowledge. A creative Ongoing Formation program at each fraternity meeting adds vitality to the proceedings.
Documents of Vatican II
- Lumen gentium: Dogmatic Constitution on the Church
- Gaudium et spes: Pastoral Constitution on the Church in the Modern World
- Apostolicam actuositatem: Decree on the Apostolate of the Laity
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
Life of St. Francis and St. Clare
- Francis and Clare: The Complete Works – Armstrong & Brady. Paulist Press, 1982
- Francis of Assisi: Early Documents Vol. 1: The Saint, Vol. 2: The Founder, Vol. 3 The Prophet New City Press, 1999
- St. Francis of Assisi: Writings and Early Biographies (Omnibus of the Sources) (2 Volume Set) Marion A. Habig, OFM. Franciscan Press, Studying the Life of Francis of Assisi: A Beginner’s Workbook – William Hugo, OFM Cap. Franciscan Press, 1996
- The First Franciscan Woman: Clare of Assisi and Her Form of Life – Margaret Carney, OSF. Franciscan Press, 1993
- The Living Mirror: Reflections on Clare of Assisi – Frances Teresa, OSC. Orbis Books, 1995
- Clare of Assisi, The Lady – Early Documents – Regis Armstrong – New York City Press
- Journey and the Dream-by Murray Bodo, published by St. Anthony Messenger Press, 1988.
- TO LIVE AS FRANCIS LIVED –Leonard Foley, OFM, Jovian Wiegel, OFM, Pattie Normile, SFO. St. Anthony Messenger, 2000.
- THE FRANCISCAN JOURNEY – Lester Bach, OFM. Smoky Valley Printing.
- TO SET THEMSELVES FREE: A Continuous Guide to the Life and Rule of Secular Franciscans – Teresa Baker, SFO. Smoky Valley Printing
- Review of the SFO Rule by John Sullivan OFM, 23 lessons–Review of the SFO Rule